Trip leader duties: Ohakune
(Short checklist – more detailed list in kitchen shelf folder)
- Put door on unlock; turn on Lodge Power switch inside red door, adjust living & dining room WALL thermostats.
- Welcome everyone; allocate bunks; list first & surnames on blackboard; do Safety talks with members.
- Fill in duties list (kitchen shelf folder) pin on club notice board, invite people to choose several chores or you allocate jobs. Check equity!
- Lock all doors and windows when off site, members carry own keys.
- Clean Lodge, totally empty fresh food & leftovers from fridge & pantry, unless members arriving overnight/next day. Fax Mike on consumables sheet (kitchen shelf), about supplies.
- Replenish wood stocks from shed (key in workshop).
- Leave curtains open.
- Write up log book.
- Organise all rubbish to refuse centre or outside by Serac sign for Monday.
- Lock all doors, including woodshed. Close windows.
- Turn off one Lodge Power switch by red door. (Fridge & freezer are on separate circuits).
Download Ohakune_tripleader_duties (Word document 28kb)