- A sleeping bag or duvet and sheet (extra blankets are available in each lodge).
- Light clothing to wear inside the lodge
- Toilet gear and towel
- For outside wear a mix of multiple thin insulating layers with a wind and waterproof outer layer
- A pair of boots (not ski boots) suitable for walking in snow.
- Hat, gloves, sunglasses, sun screen
- Ski gear
- BYO nibbles/drink of choice/pack lunch food (dinner and breakfast food is provided)
- CDs, tapes, books, games etc
Each lodge has a small port-a-cot that can be booked.
There is a high chair in each lodge.
Waiouru has a swimming pool and Tokaanu has some great hot pools so swimming gear is a good option in case of bad weather. Ohakune has a summer pool and both lodges are great places to use to access the numerous walking and biking tracks on the central plateau.
Please also bring your lodge key.